Welcome

Hi! Thanks for stopping by to catch up on our life. Hope you enjoy reading my tidbits as much as I enjoy sharing them...and for the rough days, thanks for listening!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Moms Shouldn't Get Sick...


I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. LOL. And it just started Saturday night. Bleh! Fever, body aches, the whole nine yards. I've been taking OTC meds and trying to rest but that just doesn't come easily to a full-time mom. I love my Bugs and caring for them is my ‘job’…though I consider it more of a luxury than work. The worst part is that I’ll feel ‘fine’ while I am sitting calmly on the couch or in bed…so then I get to thinking about all things that I could be doing and all the ways that I could be productive…so I get up and start doing stuff and promptly start feeling like crud again. Ugh! It is a vicious circle.  I am blessed to have my hubby home this weekend, though.  He has really picked up the slack for me…doing laundry, cooking, doing dishes and other miscellaneous cleaning/chores as well as taking care of and entertaining our sweet children.

No comments:

Post a Comment